So this drawing didn’t go exactly as planned, i was a couple of hours away from finishing it when i knocked over my jar of black ink which splattered all over the bottom of the drawing. Cringe…

I managed to mop up up the excess ink with a mass of tissues and then just had to try and work the stains and splatters into the artwork, Luckily before i started i’d painted a thick border of masking fluid around the edge of where i was drawing (something i normally can’t be bothered doing). So i don’t think the mistake is too obvious now.

One thought on “Finished

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s